Information reaching Zionfelix.net is that house of founder of the International God’s Way Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim is on fire.
Fire gutted the building located at Kenyase Bosore in Kumasi Tuesday evening around 8pm, the source added.
According to the source who spoke to Zionfelix.net from Kumasi minutes after the misfortune started, dumsor is the cause of the accident.
“The lights were off so as soon as it came back, fire gutted the house. A caller called Fox FM and broke the news and another also called Silver FM too for same information”
We are told fire service is currently at the scene trying to help the situation.
More information soon.